As we all know that for people how much exercise beneficial is. But few of them are not doing exercise daily. A workout is the most essential part of our life, as much food is important for us just like, a workout is also very important for us. 10-minute workout helps us to maintain the shape of our body and workout at home keeps us fit, healthy and safe from other diseases. There are different types of workout like- workout for chest, workout for abs, workout for biceps, workout for back, etc. You will get to know apart from these.
According to the current situation of lockdown because of coronavirus, we can not go to the gym. So here in this blog, you will get to know about the 10 workouts that you can do at home without using any equipment, and both your mind and body will benefit and will stay healthy fit and safe from coronavirus.
Benefits of the 10 ultimate workouts:
- Improves cardiorespiratory fitness
- Activates all major muscle groups
- Increases your heart rate and helps burn more calories
- Enhances brain function and improves mental health
- Keeps you fit, healthy and away from diseases
HOW TO DO THE WORKOUT
- Do each exercise for 50 seconds and take 10 seconds to rest after each exercise.
- Repeat 2 rounds of total
- Important: Keep the intensity high for best results – give it all you’ve got and gone fast while you can maintain good form!
- Do 30 seconds of exercise and after take 20 seconds rest.
10 HOME WORKOUT EXERCISES
1. JUMPING JACK
* Stand upright with your feet together, arms at your sides.
* Slightly bend your knees, and jump into the air.
* As you jump, spread your legs about shoulder-width apart.
* Spread your arms over and out of your head.
* Return to the starting position.
Jumping jack is an aerobic activity. It is a full-body, rhythmic movement that increases your heart rate which burns calories and reduces weight. It also works to increase blood flow, which improves capillary function within your arms and legs.
2. TOUCHDOWN JACK
* Stand with your feet about shoulder-width, toes slightly outstretched.
* Bend your knees and push your hips backward as you lower down into the squat. Keep your core busy and back flat.
* Tap the floor with your right hand, keeping your chest raised (do not allow your shoulders to be forward).
* When you stand, jump your feet together, then jump them back to the starting position.
* Do another squat, and tap the floor with your left hand. This is 1 representative.
This workout is good for bone health and good for the health of your heart and also helps to lose weight and maintain your full body. This workout is one of the best workouts to lose weight.
3. SKIER ABS
* Start in a plank position. Ski abs exercises are a plank variation, so you start in the full, straight arm plank position.
* Engage your core.
* Jump your feet up and to the right.
* Go back to Planck.
* Jump your feet up and to the left.
* Complete 30-second intervals.
This exercise helps to burn your calories and increase aerobic fitness. It also boosts the metabolism and improves postures of your body.
4. ABDOMINAL CRUNCHES
* Lie on your back. Place your feet on the floor, hip-width apart. Bend your knees and keep your arms across your chest. Contract your stomach and breathing.
* Take your upper body out and lift, while resting your head and neck.
* Inhale and return to the starting position.
Crunches help you build muscle. But unlike situps, they only work the abdominal muscles. This intense muscle isolation makes them a popular practice for people trying to get six-pack abs. It also makes them ideal for strengthening your core, which includes your lower back muscles and diagonally.
5. PUSH-UP SHOULDER TAPS
* Start in a plank position along the direction of the hands below the hip and width of the shoulders and feet. Keep the abdominals and feet tight as you slowly tilt your chest elbow backward.
* While exhaling, as you extend the arms backward, move your right hand upwards. Repeat with the harness with the other hand.
* Target: chest, arm, shoulder, back, core
This workout is one of the best workouts for back and it also engages your core and you need full-body balance since you use your core to stabilize your body.
6. 180 JUMP SQUAT
* Keep your feet shoulder-width apart.
*Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump explosively.
* When you land, return your body to the squat position to complete one rep.
* Do two to three sets of 10 reps.
Squat jump is a powerful, plyometric exercise that strengthens your entire lower body and raises your heart rate for a significant calorie burn. Squat jumps target targets, hamstrings, glutes, and calves, toning the muscles of the ab and back.
7. SHOULDER CIRCLES
* Keep your feet together and arms by your sides.
* Raise your shoulders and go back for a 10 count.
* Change directions, and lift your shoulders up and forward for a count of 10.
This exercise help to moving your blood and help to build muscle tone in your shoulder. This exercise also burns the extra fat off your arms and keeps your arms fit and flexible. This is a good workout for beginners.
8. MOUNTAIN CLIMBER TWIST
* Start in a high plank position with your palms on the floor, hands shoulder-width apart, shoulders directly above your wrist, legs extended behind you, and your core and glutes.
* Bring your right knee under your torso to your left elbow. Return to the starting position.
* Repeat on the other side, bringing your left leg to your right elbow. Return to the starting position. This is 1 representative.
* Start slowly, and when you feel comfortable, start taking steps to move beyond the cardio challenge.
* Continue, alternately sides, for 45 seconds.
Mountain Climber Twist is a dynamic exercise that works multiple muscles at once and increases your heart rate, accelerating the metabolism to convert more calories into energy. This step helps to increase your aerobic fitness, agility, and flexibility. It improves coordination and agility.
9. FLAT OUT BURPEES
* To burp, start from a standing position,
* then sit down and place your hands on the floor in front of you.
* Quickly move both of your legs backward so that you are in a pushup position, and then do a pushup.
* Next, bring your feet forward to re-sit, and jump up.
It helps to strengthen your willpower to push your limits. This workout help for weight loss and also boost your cardio and muscular endurance.
10. CHILD’S POSE
* Bend the knee on your mat with your knee hip-width apart and your feet together behind you. Breathe deeply, and as you exhale, place your torso above your thighs.
* Try to lengthen your neck and spine by keeping your ribs away from your tailbone and the crown of your head away from your shoulders.
* Rest your forehead on the floor, with your arms spread out in front of you.
This exercise helps to stretch the hips, ankles, and thighs while reducing stress. It gently relaxes the muscles and keeps your body fit and active.
I hope all these workouts will gonna helpful for you, keeps you active and it also, helps you to stay fit, healthy and safe.